Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Racism

Yesterday I got asked if I was a democrat or republican by one of my friends who is African American. So I answered him and told him I was a republican. so he asked me if I like Obama, I told him no and he called me a racist. So I explained to him that just because I don’t like Obama doesn’t mean im a racist and I asked him if he liked Obama and why he likes him? He answered," Because he is cool and he is black." But yet he is calling me the racist. Racism is not a one way street, its not whites against blacks, its every race against every race. here is another racist thing we saw in the 2008 election, 95% of black people voted for Obama, now if that’s not racist I don’t know what is (how is the hope and change working?) One other thing, they get mad if white people use racial terms like the "N" word, but I have heard black people call each other that and they call white people racial things and if they don’t want people to call the "N" word they shouldn’t call each other that and they shouldn’t call white people racial terms...So what goes around comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment